The city of Indore presents a happy blend of historical past & promises of rapid future modernization, it is situated on the Malwa plateau at an altitude of 535 m (18823 ft) above sea level, on the banks of two small rivulets-the Saraswati and the Khan. They unite at the center of the city where a small 18th century temple Sangamnath or Indreshwar exists. The name Indore is due to this deity. It is the largest city in Madhya Pradesh; this city has emerged as the commercial capital of the state.
How to reach Indore
• By Air- Jet Airway ,Indian Airlines and Deccan Airways have regular flights from Mumbai and Delhi to Indore
• By Train- Indore is well connected by trains to mumbai, Delhi, jaipur ,Ahmdeabad, Gwalior Bhopal etc.
• By bus -Regular services are available from mumbai,pune,Jaipur,and several other cities.
• Those traveling from south can reach via Bhopal which is 190 kms (approx) only.
• Airport/Train pickup can be arranged on prior information at a cost.